Promoting Innovation : Training the Trainers The Centre is organizing a training program for Teachers across Kerala who are interested in promoting innovation and encouraging researchers to take patent protection for their invention, entitled “Promoting innovation: Role of Patents – Training the trainers program” from 29th September to 1st October 2016, at IUCIPRS, CUSAT. For more information, click brochure. Those who are eligible may register on or before 5th September 2016. The Centre is organizing a training program for Teachers across Kerala who are interested in promoting innovation and encouraging researchers to take patent protection for their invention, entitled Promoting innovation: Role of Patents – Training the trainers progra from 29th September to 1st October, 2016 at IUCIPRS,CUSAT. All those who are eligible may register on or before 5th September 2016. For more information, click brochure brochure.
Minor Research Projects IUCIPRS is inviting proposals for Minor Research Projects in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) from teachers in various Universities and Government or Aided Colleges in Kerala. Click here for Norms and application form Last Date of Receipt of Application form : 30th September 2016.
Rethinking Intellectual Property Rights 2017 Theme : Copyright Issues in the Entertainment Industry
IUCIPRS along with MHRD Chair on IPR is organizing Rethinking Intellectual Property Rights, 2017 from 8th February 2017 to 10th February 2017. Those who are interested to participate the program kindly go through the brochure.
Inter University Centre for IPR Studies (IUCIPRS) invites eminent Teachers and Researchers who have substantially contributed to the growth of of Intellectual property Law from other Universities in India or abroad, as part of the Visiting Scholars Fellowship program of the IUCIPRS. Visiting Scholars invited by the IUCIPRS will be paid an honorarium @ Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per month and living expenses of Rs 10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only) per month. Scholars who are interested may get in touch with the Director. For details click
- IUCIPRS Minor Research Project Fellowship 2015-’16 has been awarded to Dr. Poulami Aich Mukherjee, Assistant Professor, Department of History, Assumption College, Changanacherry and Prof. (Dr.) Padma Nambisan,Professor, Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT .
- IUCIPRS PhD Fellowship 2015-’16 has been granted to Ms. Radhika A M, Research scholar, Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Horticulture, Kerala Agricultural University.
- IUCIPRS Justice Rajagopala Ayyangar Summer Fellowship 2015-’16 has been honored by Ms. Rujitha T R, Assistant Professor, IUCIPRS and Ms. Madhuri Anand, Assistant Professor
Programs Conducted 2015-2016
- World IP Day Celebrations 2015 – Round Table on ” Copyright and Music Industry” more
- IPR Facilitation Cell and Patent Filing
- Workshop on Patent Claim Construction
- Workshop on Facilitating Innovations and Patent Filing
- Fellowships, projects, scholarships
- Workshop on Protection of Traditional Knowledge Associated with Genetic Resources : International and National Initiatives
- National Conference on Visually Disabled and Copyright Regime
- Commencing LLM One Year with IPR Specialisation
- Refresher Course for Law teachers on “Developmental Perspectives of Intellectual Property Law”
Workshop on Protection of Traditional Knowledge Associated with Genetic Resources : International and National Initiatives
For more information about the workshop, please click here.